The JPX921 Hot Metal irons pair Mizuno’s fastest ever ball speeds with a straight, stable flight and controlled landing angles. The 3rd generation of Mizuno irons to utilize the strength of Chromoly – the JPX921 has the most complex face geometry to date for additional energy from the clubface. The Combo sets includes JPX Fli-Hi long irons for ease of launch at slower swing speeds.
- Chromoly 4140M: With its high strength to weight ratio and malleability, Chromoly allows a for high strength face with a bendable hosel for fitting
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Stability Frame: Open at the heel portion to enhance stability and launch, while producing a tour preferred vibration and sound.
- Seamless Cup Face: Thinned areas revolving 360 degrees around the perimeter increase rebound area for maximum ball speed across the entire face
- CORTECH Design: Optimized face thickness distribution to maximize COR AREA
- Variable Sole Thickness: Increase overall face flex area for add CORAREA
- Acoustic Sound Ribs: Precisely dial in specific vibration patterns for a solid, explosive impact sound
- Beveled Trailing Edge: Aggressive relief on the trailing edge for reduced turf drag
- Pearl Brush finish: Chrome plating with a more durable pearl finish to soften the JPX919’s precise lines in sunlight.
- Combo Set Design: Integrated Fli-Hi hybrids for ease of launch